Okuma ITX - Carbon
Pickup currently unavailable
Okuma ITX Carbon spinning reels are built for ultimate durability. The lightweight and rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber featured in the body, side plates, and rotor give extra strength where it is needed the most. The machined aluminum handle screws directly into the reel assuring maximum security and stability. The 7HPB +1RB high performance ball bearing system keeps the reel running smoothly in freshwater and inshore with the precision machine cut brass pinion gear. The machined aluminum 2-tone anodized spool is surrounded by Okuma’s Cyclonic Flow Rotor system that increases air flow through the ported rotor, increasing drying time and minimizing corrosion throughout the reel. Housed in the spool is the multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with hydro-block asket keeping water out and your drag running smoothly.
Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
The lightweight and rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber is featured in the body, side plates and rotor give and provide extra strength where it is needed the most.
Torsion Control Armor® (TCA™)
The one-piece TCA™ design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA™’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR)
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
- Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB+1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Machined aluminum screw in handle design
- TGT Grip: Traction Grip Technology
- High speed 6.0:1 gear ratio on all models
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Durable 1-pcs solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System